About the Journal
Topics covered include
- Smart grid/big data analytics
- Cloud computing/dependable and secure computing/internet computing/mobile computing
- Internet of things/green technologies
- Cryptography and network security/cyber-physical systems/industrial cybersecurity/security of SCADA
- Ubiquitous computing and communication/broadband technology
- Aeronautical telecommunications networks/SDN
- Wireless sensor networks/meshed mobile communication networks/5G/LTE
- Smart connection factories/manufacturing/industrial electronics
- Robotics and automation/engineering standards/frugal innovation
- Medical technology/intelligent transportation technology
- Photonics technology/optics/laser
- Imaging and spectroscopy/computational electromagnetic
- Machine learning/modelling and simulation/computational biology
- Applied PDE, difference equations, stochastic process, queuing, Dijkstra algorithm applied to technologies
The objective of IJHT is to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with the application of information and communications technologies to address humanitarian challenges by providing solutions to create a better quality of life for people around the world.
Professionals, academics, researchers, policy makers and others in the field.
IJHT publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies pertaining to all aspects of humanitarian applications of technology. The journal also features special issues on various topics on humanitarian technology.